CANCELLED - Practical Project Management – 4 sessions, 12 hours
Frank Turley will provide a practical PM techniques training using a project scenario using the minimalist project management framework P3.express. This 12-hour training will be conducted as four workshops of three hours each over the course of two weeks. Register before 26 April to save your seat!
How the training works
A realistic project scenario will be used as a basis for the training and participants will be asked to run the project and therefore do the necessary activities to run the project. Hence, you get a chance to practice the most important PM techniques.
The training is suitable for people who aim to:
- understand and learn the most important PM techniques
- gather confidence and knowledge to run a project
- learn more about project management and/or to train others
The techniques you will learn:
- Project description document (why, objective, business case).
- Break down a project into deliverables.
- Write requirement documents with quality criteria.
- Describe the main project output.
- Define and follow up on risks.
- Visualize the project data and break project into cycles, etc.
- Language: English
- Webinar format: Zoom
- Time: 4 x 3 hours (12 hours total)
- PDUs: 10 Technical, 2 Leadership
- Tuesday 3rd of May, 14:00–17:00 CET
- Thursday 5th of May, 14:00–17:00 CET
- Tuesday 10th of May, 14:00–17:00 CET
- Thursday 12th of May, 14:00–17:00 CET
- Registration: By registering for the first session, you register for all four sessions. Calendar invites will be sent out to all registered participants, including the Zoom log-in details.
- Cost: Free of charge for PMI members and students. NOK 2,000 for non-members of PMI.
- Participants: Minimum of 18 participants, maximum of 100 participants. The training will be cancelled if fewer than 18 participants are registered before 26 April.
About the speaker:
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching. Frank is a co-creator of https://p3.express/ which is a lightweight approach to project management and make project management easy to teach, learn and use. You can contact Frank Turley directly for more information.
Frank TurleyP3.express and PRINCE2 Mentor. Professional Scrum Master, AgilePM Practitioner Trainer.
It is no longer possible to register for this event