Practical Project Management – 3 sessions, 12 hours
Pavel Jonis will provide a practical PM techniques training using a project scenario that uses the minimalist project management framework P3.express. This 12-hour training will be conducted as three workshops of four hours each. Register by the 21st of August to save your seat!
How the training works
A realistic project scenario will be used as a basis for the training and participants will be asked to run the project and therefore do the necessary activities to run the project. Hence, you get a chance to practice the most important PM techniques.
The training is suitable for people who aim to:
- understand and learn the most important PM techniques
- gather confidence and knowledge to run a project
- learn more about project management and/or to train others
The techniques you will learn:
- Project Description document (why, objective, business case)
- Break down a project into deliverables.
- Write requirement documents with quality criteria.
- Describe the main project output.
- Define and follow up on risks.
- Visualize the project data and break project into cycles, etc.
- Language: English
- Webinar format: Zoom
- Time: 3 x 4 hours (12 hours total)
- Tuesday 30 August 14:00–18:00 CET
- Wednesday 31 August 14:00–18:00 CET
- Thursday 1 September 14:00–18:00 CET
- Registration: By registering for the first session, you register for all three sessions. Calendar invites will be sent out separately to all registered participants, including the Zoom log-in details.
- Cost: Free of charge for PMI Norway Chapter members, other PMI members (contact us for help with registering for free) and students/NGOs (contact us for help with registering for free). NOK 2,000 for non-members.
- Participants: Minimum of 18 participants, maximum of 100 participants. The training will be cancelled if fewer than 18 participants are registered by the 21st of August.
About the speaker
Pavel is a former Project Manager turned consultant who has more than 15 years of experience in training and facilitation. He has led team of up to 70 people while implementing complex IT Transformation projects. In his own words, Pavel decided to work as an IT PM in order to gain hands on experience and have some practical stories to tell. Practical application and simplicity are two of the most important values for Pavel and thus adoption of P3.express was a natural choice. He is excited to share his knowledge and passion with PMI NO audience.
You can contact Pavel directly for more information.
Project Manager, Consultant, Facilitator