Project Deliverable Breakdown (WBS)
One of the most difficult skills for a PM to master, is facilitating a workshop to break down project deliverables. In this webinar, Frank Turley aims to give an example of such facilitation in 90 minutes.
What will you learn?
- Example of how a PM should facilitate a workshop
- Questions to extract information from selected stakeholders
- How to describe deliverables (name format)
- Example of online applications to use
- Three rules to keep in mind for the facilitator
About the speaker:
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching. Frank is a co-creator of https://p3.express/ which is a lightweight approach to project management and make project management easy to teach, learn and use. You can contact Frank Turley directly for more information.
Frank TurleyP3.express and PRINCE2 Mentor. Professional Scrum Master, AgilePM Practitioner Trainer.